i’ve been able to utilize the tinychat online video/audio forums but recently my webcam has nto been functioning precisely on that web site. My picture B th, Skype, etc.. all work completely fine with my webcam (built in iSight on my Ma k Pro) but we have also tried downloading ManyCam from ManyCam to try to restore my somehow lost usage that is iSight tinychat. As opposed to getting a preview that is small the iSight box, i get the ManyCam logo and can not make use of my digital camera. I have read an additional thread about some problems with flash so i place the BingTalk/Video/Voice plugins in to the trash and did a “safe empty trash” (thats what we understand to be an “uninstall”) and i have always been nevertheless getting the problem that is same.
can anyone help me? how to get my digital camera to operate once again? also, i installed the most recent adobe flash player
ma k pro all silver (08), Mac OS X (10.5.8)
Loading page content
Web Page content loaded
sjstevens5 wrote I have already been able to utilize the tinychat online video/audio boards but recently my webcam has nto been functioning properly on that web site. My Photo B th, Skype, etc.. all work perfectly fine with my cam (integrated iSight on my Ma k Pro) but I have also tried downloading ManyCam from ManyCam to attempt to restore my somehow lost usage that is iSight tinychat. In the place of obtaining a little preview in the iSight box, i get the ManyCam logo design and can not make use of my camera. I have read in another thread about some issues with flash so i put the BingTalk/Video/Voice plugins to the trash and did a “secure empty trash” (thats what we understand to be an “uninstall”) and I also am still obtaining the same issue.
can anyone help me? how to get my digital camera to the office once more? Also, i installed the adobe flash player that is latest
Welcome to Discussions
Your posted system information show you are employing Mac OS X (10.5.8) . My reviews are derived from that given information being proper.
(1) you are able to uninstall ManyCam using its menu demand. Assist right here
Making use of as few third-party items as you need to have helps reduce possible sources of conflict.
(2) make use of your Mac’s Disk energy to repair permissions. Unless the web link below is where you got the Flash player you recently installed, download and Install the newest version that is compatible of Flash Player for your Mac OS from right here
Repair permissions once again once the Flash install is complete.
If you are particular you have the proper one, proceed with all the alternative.
(3) If you have got maybe not yet set up Safari 5.0.3, achieve this now
Fix permissions again after the restart that completes the improvement. Then test iSight again making use of all appropriate suggestions from Apple’s Troublesh ting article
(4) in the event your iSight nevertheless doesn’t work, down load and install the 10.5.8 Combo improve
Repair permissions again after the restart that completes the upgrade. Then test iSight once more.
(5) we shall watch for your status enhance. Us which apps you tested that worked and which did not if you need to post back for more help www friend finder com, tell. Additionally inform us if the nagging issue ended up being a similar in every user account you tested.
Message was modified by EZ Jim
Mac Professional Quad Core ( Early 2009) 2.93Ghz Mac OS X (10.6.5); Ma k Pro (13 inches, Mid 2009) 2.26GHz (10.6.5)LED Cinema Display; G4 PowerB k 1.67GHz (10.4.11); iB kSE 366MHz (10.3.9); Outside iSight; iPod touch 4.1